SCREEN SYSTEM 50
Maxton Fox’s System 50 is a modular screen system that offers a highly customisable approach to workstation design. It is half the thickness and weight of the System 100 screens, making it a lightweight option while still offering hidden power and data cable management capabilities; the thinnest Screen System with that ability.
The versatile modular design of System 50 supports a range of screen options, and it is interchangeable with the Screen System 100, providing a wide range of options for creating a tailored screen system that meets your specific needs. The innovative power and data cable concealment provides a clean and easy-to-use work environment, while the material options ensure that the System 50 always fits in with the look and feel of your office.
System 50 uses a glide and lock method to achieve various desired combinations, allowing parts to be replaced if damaged or combined with a pairing screen system, thus extending the life span of the product.
Screen Thickness 50mm
Screen Height 900-1800mm
Screen Width 600-1500mm
- Available in 90° or 120° or 180° angled worktop or combination of these
- Possibility to combine with System 100 screen
- Laminate, compact laminate, solid timber board options
- Concealed power and data cable
- Screen height available from 900-1800 mm and 600-1500 mm width
- Available with a fabric upholstered pin-screen (board)
- Versatile: ability to add this screen to Maxton Fox Pilot, Leader, Kontakt or Mecco Workstations
On average a 4 – 6 week lead time
- 10 year warranty
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Green Energy Trading Manufacturer
"*" indicates required fields