SCREEN SYSTEM 25
Maxton Fox’s System 25 is an ultra-thin, modular screen system that offers a highly customizable approach to workstation design. With a thickness of only 25mm, System 25 is the thinnest of our screen series, making it a convenient and lightweight option for creating flexible and adaptable workspaces.
System 25 and System 75 modular screen systems are designed to work together seamlessly, offering a high degree of flexibility and adaptability. The modular design of System 25 allows for a range of screen options and configurations, which can be easily interchanged using a glide and lock method. This allows for various desired combinations, as well as the ability to replace damaged parts, thus extending the lifespan of the product.
System 25 features external high-capacity power and data capabilities, providing an efficient and streamlined workspace. Additionally, System 25 is thin enough to accommodate our Maxton Fox clips, which can be used to add additional height for privacy panels that are easy to remove and reconfigure as needed.
With its versatility and flexibility, System 25 can be tailored to suit any office space requirement or staff need, creating a workspace that meets the specific needs of your team. The innovative design of System 25, combined with its modular approach, ensures that you can create a comfortable and safe environment for your staff.
25mm thickness. Screen height available from 900-1800 mm and 600-2400 mm width
- High capacity power and data capabilities readily accessible
- Modular Design allowing long workstation runs
- Finish options: laminate, compact laminate, solid timber board
- High screen privacy capabilities
- Available in 90° or 120° or 180° angled worktop or combination of these
- Screen height available from 900-1800 mm and 600-2400 mm width
- Possibility to combine with system 75 screen
- Versatile System of Screens that can be used across our Maxton Fox Pilot, Leader, Kontakt, or Mecco workstations
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Maxton Fox clips available to add further height extension
4 – 6 week lead time on average
- 10 year warranty
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Green Energy Trading Manufacturer
"*" indicates required fields