MEET OUR SYSTEM 100
The System 100 and System 50 are essentially the combination of two complimenting workstation systems.
Together they become a standard tile and panel-based system which utilises the principle of modular stacking frames and a versatile range of clip-on tiles.
The System 50 allows for boundless design applications with its many configuration possibilities.
The expansive range of screens, storage units and accessories mean the system also maximises efficiency and function to suit your business needs. Designed and manufactured in Australia by Maxton Fox.
Screen thickness 100mm
Screen height: 900-1800mm
Screen width: 600-2400mm
- Available in 90° or 120° or 180° angled worktop or combination of these
- Possibility to combine with System 50 screen
- Laminate, compact laminate, solid timber board options
- Innovative concealed power and data cable
- Screen height available from 900-1800 mm and 600-2400 mm width
- Available with a fabric upholstered pin-screen
- Technician removable and replaceable tile or panel
- Versatile System of Screens that can be used across our Maxton Fox Pilot, Leader, Kontakt or Mecco workstations
On average a 4 – 6 week lead time
- GECA approved
- E0 certified board
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Green Energy Trading Manufacturer
- 10 year warranty