LIBERTY TASK CHAIR
Liberty, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced.
With its tri-panel construction, it has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices or manual adjustments.
Liberty’s mesh back is formed by combining three panels of non-stretch mesh in the same way a tailor combines multiple pieces of material to form a shirt. Its contours are custom-made to both fit and support the human body in unprecedented comfort. Choose with or without arms.
- Self-adjusting recline – provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight
- Pivoting Backrest – Provides additional lumbar support as needed
- Form-Sensing Mesh Back – creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for a customised fit
- Contoured Seat Cushion – Increased contact area reduces pressure points
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Available in black textile on black frame and trim as standard
- With or without armrest – adjustable or fixed armrests connect to the backrest instead of the seat
- Drafting kit with foot-ring available
- Your choice of seat and mesh colour – lead times will vary
6 – 8 Weeks
- GECA certified
- AFRDI Level 6
"*" indicates required fields