The Tasman Workstation designed and manufactured by Maxton Fox has undergone extensive engineering and sustainability research together with Western Sydney University’s Professor of Engineering. So much so, stability, sustainability and circular economy processes have been adopted throughout the entire process from design to manufacture on this workstation.
Made using E0 Global Green Tag certified board, with Linseed Oil and Sawdust surface, combined with radiata pine timber legs and Australian steel frame fabricated, and powder-coated onsite at our Maxton Fox manufacturing facility. Not to mention, steel clips to support the PET sustainable eco-panel screen for semi-privacy.
The Tasman workstation you see here is a back-to-back formation. Also available as a single workstation or in a linear cluster.
The Tasman is a fixed height workstation.
H Fixed: 720
D: 700 / 1400
- Extremely stable and strong frame that is built to last
- Sustainable materials used throughout the entire process
- E0 Global Green Tag certified board
- Australian steel
- This is a fixed height only workstation
- Multiple colours available in the Linoleum
- Multiple colours available in powder-coat
- Multiple stain options available in the timber legs
- Configurations available in a single, back to back, 2-way back to back and a 3-way back to back system
Average 4-6 week lead time
- E0 Global Green Tag Certified Board
- Green Energy Trading Manufacturer
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Australia made
- GECA certified
Please enter your email to download this product brochure
"*" indicates required fields