It’s certainly been a year like no other. I’m sure you’re all looking forward to a much needed break. We know we are needing one at Maxton Fox!
Whilst it’s been a challenging year for everyone here in Australia facing one devastation in 12 months to another: from the drought, the fires and then Covid-19, we pulled through. We supported each other. We all did what we had to do, to get through.
What 2020 has taught us at Maxton Fox…
Is that it doesn’t matter if you have the most perfect plan in place, sometimes there are forces beyond your control that can come in and turn everything upside down. What we learnt during this year was that fundamentally, ‘values’ have never been more important, as well as positive action. Such things as:
- And, importantly a shared vision
What Maxton Fox brought to life in 2020:
- Manufacturing in Australia, delivering and installing wonderful projects
- Winning new projects from hospitality to luxury multi-residential to Education, Government and workplace
- New product development: we’re looking forward to showing you in 2021 some new pieces
- Partnerships with academia
- Student collaborations
- And a general feel good support for our staff and suppliers
Here is our 2020 ‘that’s a wrap’ video. Enjoy it!
Maxton Fox Factory Christmas Summer Holiday Closing Dates…
Maxton Fox will be closed from 22nd December and our factory will re-open on 4th January 2021.
We are wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and a well deserved break full of love, peace and happiness.
Want to work with a certified Australian Manufacturer in 2021…?
Our manufacturing facility is a fully certified 22,000sqm factory based in Western Sydney.
Some of our certifications include:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Green Energy Trading Manufacturer
- AFRDI certified products
- GECA certifications
If you would like to work with an on-shore provider of quality product and joinery that is built to last, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us in the new year for your 2021 projects! Contact us here